So I've got my Mom on the phone and I'm on the Ticketmaster site, getting through all right but it's taking some time. We're both getting worried. I think "Okay, I'm going to look up a Ticketmaster phone number, Mom should call them...." I fire up another tab.
After frantically looking for phone numbers and not finding it on their site right away, I think "I'm going to do an additional search for tickets in the new tab instead."

Don't. Do. This.
After waiting the 15 minutes it said I would have to wait, it booted me out and made me go back to the beginning - losing my place in line.

I understand and appreciate what Ticketmaster is trying to do. And I understand how their computers might think that I'm trying to buy up multiple tickets at once. But if they are implementing this, they should let us know about it before we try to buy tickets!
So, guess what? The concert sold out before my eyes, I didn't even get tickets.
2 comments:
Awhhh!! That sucks. Thats why I don't buy tickets for shows that sell out so fast. But you were just trying to help your mom....awhh....
Ooh, I could rant about Ticketmaster for days. Yeah, for a while that's why I'd frequent local clubs, you get to see some decent music for cheap and it's never searching for tickets or selling out before your eyes. That's how I found Craig Cardiff!
Your poor mom.
Post a Comment