Once in a while I have these really intense moments. They always involve music, I never know when they're going to happen, and it's always really positive.
Tonight I was walking home from work and the sun had decided to come out at the end of a cold, cloudy day. My iPod decided to play three of my favourite 80's songs in a row on a shuffle:
Automatic - The Pointer Sisters
It's my Life - Talk Talk
Take on Me - a-ha
Once Take on Me came on, I was walking over the Johnson Bridge. Suddenly everything became clear, I felt totally euphoric and I knew that I was in the right place and doing the right thing.
No more doubts.
All the anxiety I've been feeling about my upcoming jaw surgery melted away. I know I'm in the right hands in so many ways:
1. Brad and my Mom
2. My surgeon
3. My orthodontist
4. Supportive work environment
5. Caring and supportive friends
I know I'm in good hands and I'll get through this.

5 comments:
Awww I love this post and so glad you're feeling good about everything!
Zen moments of clarity are always euphoric.
Good luck Jen! xoxox
Aww I love this post and your feeling that everything is going to be OK.
You will get through this because you are strong and one really awesome person.
<3 you!
Aw, this post makes me feel so warm! I love your sketch of the supportive team you have. :)
Post a Comment