We find ourselves trying to cram our entire summer into the time between now and September 3rd. So I've started lists of 'Things To Do' and 'Stuff to Eat'.
Some things on my 'Things To Eat' list:
- all this wine, port and cider from wine tastings we did a week ago
- Foo
- about 20 grilled cheese sandwiches
- Hawkin's Cheezies
Some things on my 'Things To Do' list:
- wine tastings (check)
- Seattle
- camping
- coffee/drink dates with all my buddies
Then there are the ultimate decisions:
1. What is my last meal at home? (Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich)
2. Where to go for my last meal out? (I have no idea.)
So remember when I went gluten/dairy free for a year? The other day I realized that I could possibly be facing three months without food. Gluten/dairy free will be a breeze compared to what I have in store.

3 comments:
That's quite the list. Tomato soup and grilled cheese is a good call.
My advice for the restaurant meal out is pick a place you're relatively familiar with rather than try a new place and be potentially disappointed (which is not normally the advice I'd give but in this case, I think it's warranted.) :-)
I love grilled cheese too. It would probably be on my last meal list.
So sad I missed out on the pre-surgery coffee date! Did you get to try Foo? We went to the Foo Ramen Bar for the first time last week. Vegan curry was super delicious, and Marty really enjoyed his tuna tataki!
Post a Comment