Oh, Victoria... At least we didn't accidentally go blind trying to spot the eclipse on a clear day!
Perfect timing for the rain too, Victoria. Literally rained on the parade. (Not that I wanted to see the parade-- I just was looking forward to long weekend business on the causeway. There wasn't any. Thanks, rain!)
3 comments:
Oh gee! I'm sorry I wasted the opportunity and didn't try to see it... I was very tired and fell asleep on my couch and missed it.
:( I totally forgot about it but I think we had cloud, too. There will be other astronomical events...
Oh, Victoria... At least we didn't accidentally go blind trying to spot the eclipse on a clear day!
Perfect timing for the rain too, Victoria. Literally rained on the parade. (Not that I wanted to see the parade-- I just was looking forward to long weekend business on the causeway. There wasn't any. Thanks, rain!)
Post a Comment