"What drilling" you ask?
Major construction at our place: replacing all of our exterior windows. Holy crap!
We rent a condo here, so aren't necessarily in the loop about what's happening. Tons of speculation going on over here. Once we saw the scaffolding go up on on the other side of our building we knew what we were in for.
Then one day last week we saw the mesh go up. Nooooo!! I was hoping against all logic that they wouldn't put that stuff up.
Today we got a notice that they are coming in to our place in a week to take the windows out. We think now that they are using a swing stage to get to our windows - which means no scaffolding on our side! (All the sides of the buildings are different.)

2 comments:
Oops! That's no fun. Here's hoping it goes swiftly and easily! May I suggest lots of walks?
Ack! We had new windows put in the apartment a week after we moved in. Our building is small and it wasn't so bad (especially because I LOVE our new windows!) Your building looks like a different story, though. Might I suggest industrial strength earplugs?
Post a Comment