Tonight we had to move everything away from windows they are replacing. Brad no longer has a nightstand, I have about 8" between the bed and the wall and random furniture is now piled up in the living room.
Someone else is going to have a much tougher time with all this than us....
(Brad always thought he was snuggling with him in this position. One day I snapped a photo to prove this is not the case.)
Our Bad Room Mate always comes to greet us when we come home - just like a dog. Today? He crawled out of the bathroom, super low to the ground - totally freaked out.
We quickly realized the contractor used the swing stage for the first time today so there are ropes hanging down past the balcony.
There are random things that scare Ziggy - the crack between the cushions on the couch, ripping plastic wrap off the roll and plastic bags to name a few.
But ropes? Ropes outside the windows are off the charts scary. So he put in a rough day underneath the bathroom cabinet.
Tomorrow they are actually coming in here to take blinds off most of our windows. Funny thing is, he will have a great time - enjoying their company, getting in the way the entire time and super curious to see what's going on.
5 comments:
That photo of Ziggy is hilarious and sad at the same time. I can only imagine what the poor guy had to deal with today. :(
Aww, poor Ziggy.
Rilo gets startled easily but not very scared.
Also, it's insane how much she and Ziggy look alike.
Oh, I hope you guys don't think I would ever make fun of him when he's THAT scared! He's ok through this, and that look on his face in this photo isn't fear it's just mentalness.
Oh, poor kitty!!
Years ago, when they were about 2, my cats were afraid of the vacuum. (The remaining one still is, kinda) I once vacuumed the living room and saw them bolt to the bedroom. After, I found one cat had opened the closet, climbed into the shelving and behind the sweaters. The other I thought had hidden behind one of the pillows on the bed but when I turned the pillow over to find him, he wasn't behind it - he was INSIDE it. He'd wormed his way in between pillow and pillowcase... I hope yours can deal with the absolute terror of ropes outside the windows.
omg I love that picture of Zig on Brad's shoulder. Brad has always had that kind of relationship with cats-- he just thinks he's loving on them!
Post a Comment