Sunday, December 2, 2012

Baby Shower Crafting

My friend D had her baby shower last weekend so I was busy crafting. 


I made my usual knit apple hat - I think I've made this thing ten times now. I could do it in my sleep, but it always brings great reactions so it's well worth it!


I found a fantastic, super easy, brainless tutorial for burp cloths. Much needed, lots of potential and best of all - get rid of random scraps from the stash. Flannel on one side of course.


A stroller bag - I've made over twenty of these and they are appropriate and super handy for new moms.  


I'm on to more crafting now for Christmas and I'm stoked. I have a new nephew C. which creates new crafting opportunities - a quilt is on deck and a sweater that I KNOW you won't be able to take.

I'm going to start a toque for my first nephew J. today. Bring on Christmas, I'm ready this year!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Amazing stuff! I've knit plenty of apple hats, too. They're so easy and so worth the oohing and aaahhing. ;) Have you tried knitting a bumblebee toque? Same thing as the apple hat, but with black and yellow stripes, and then 2 antennae instead of the one stem. Also adorable.

Jabba said...

Dana - woah that is a great idea! Next time I'll ditch the apple hat!

cathyj said...

I always love the fabrics you choose!!

cathyj said...

remember this?

http://prudentbaby.com/2012/08/baby-kid/diy-travel-lap-tray/

CitricSugar said...

Holy crap! You went into craft hyperdrive!! Beautiful stuff, too, btw…

Love the new glasses! :-)