Brad left today for a conference in San Diego. I'm heading down there on Friday to spend the weekend!
I sound like some kind of jetsetter, yeah I'm so not.
The first things that happen when he isn't here are Mr. Darcy and junk food - at the same time.
When Brad isn't here, there is nobody to tell me not to buy that $7 container of Ben and Jerry's and watch 8 hours of Jane Austen.
I did more than that though, I finished a quilt today! I'll post more about it later, here is a preview.
So I'm hanging out all week alone. We are the kind of couple who does everything together - we hang out together because we're best friends and we love it! But there are good things about hanging out at home alone...
In order of preference:
1) peeing with the bathroom door open
3) less tv, so much less tv
4) the remote is mine
Yeah, that's all I've got. Obviously there are a million more things I like about having Brad around.
3 comments:
I could totally see how you guys are best friends when I met you!! It was so sweet!
Glad you enjoyed your time alone and hope you have a great time in San Diego.
I totally relate to the best friends idea. Marty and I literally spend all of our time together and I love it! That said, the first thing I usually do when he's not around is crank up either the Beastie Boys or some ridiculous pop music. He jokes that I like to rent Hugh Grant movies when he's not around, but that's so not true. (Marty LOATHES Hugh Grant.) ;)
I hope you enjoy your time alone and have a great trip to California!
Ooohhh, those fabrics are pretty!
BBC Pride & Prej with ice cream? Sounds like a perfect weekend.... :-)
Post a Comment