Before I met Brad I lived by myself for about 9 years. By myself. Nine years. No room mates. In fact, Brad is the only room mate I've ever had.
So I guess it's not surprising that I have a "bad habit" that I didn't even recognize, until I noticed that my socks were ending up on the floor across the room from our sofa.
Strange.
It puzzled me the first couple of times I encountered them there. Then one day I witnessed Brad picking up my socks from under the coffee table and throwing them (quite violently) across the room before he would sit down.
So, I guess I tend to take off my socks and leave them on the floor under the coffee table... I seriously didn't even realize I did this until I moved in with Brad. Yeah, I still do it.What are some of your bad habits?
And now for some other randomness:
I have had successes in the kitchen lately...no seriously!!
Jamie Oliver's recipe for chocolate buns was one of them. It's the same dough I used for pizza, which was a catastrophe but for some reason when I make the chocolate buns it works out perfectly.
3 comments:
I am a paper pack rat. My apartment looks like the Tasmanian devil papered everything!
Okay, I LOVE that plate.
Hmmm where do I satrt:
1. I leave clothes in the bathroom. For like days.
2. I build a nest around myself on the couch. My laptop is my main control board.
3. Kleenex Everywhere!
I live alone - my opinion of bad habits is that when you live alone you don't have any. It's one of the nicest things about living alone.
Post a Comment