Monday, November 3, 2008

Bread!

Yesterday, Brad and I decided to try our hands at making bread. I found a great recipe on one of my favourite blogs Bread and Honey (http://bread-and-honey.blogspot.com/) and it was seriously the easiest thing EVER and my bread TOTALLY turned out!



I haven't been so proud and so excited about anything in the kitchen like I was of my first loaf. Seriously - look at how perfect it is!! And it tastes HEAVENLY.



Oooh! As if I'm not making my own bread all the time now! And who needs a breadmaker cluttering up their pantry? Not me!!


Here is a link to the recipe I used: http://bread-and-honey.blogspot.com/2008/10/country-crust-bread-and-love-of-old.html

Try it out, there is nothing more satisfying.

5 comments:

rawbean said...

OMG That looks so good!!! I want to make some too! We will chat more about this.

Sassy S. said...

YUMMY!! i can smell it through the compy, just add some warm melting butter....Ok now i'm getting hungry and i'm trying to cut back on my bread intake :(

Invisible G. said...

Making any food item with substance is a complete foreign concept to me. I'm immensely impressed. I know how to buy bread, but bake it - no way, now how.

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks so good Grandma would be proud...Mom

Ginger said...

Gee that looks so good you can almost smell it.
Enjoying your blog!
hugs ginger