Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Italy Part 1 - Shoes

Behold.
This is a window in our apartment in Florence. Oh - and those are the three pairs of shoes I bought in Bologna!

I seriously cannot take the green and brown ones. They are so gorgeous I blush every time I look at them. The blues ones.....they're great, but don't take my breath away.
What do you think??

Don't worry, I'm going to post better pictures of our trip, but we're still gathering all the photos together. For now....the shoes......oh, the shoes!

5 comments:

Christielli said...

You definitely scored on the shoes! Were they very expensive?

I'm looking fwd to more of your Italy pics!

rawbean said...

You keep teasing us with these little snippets. I NEED MEAT. Photos, stories and lots of them.

Great work on the shoes. As you know, I am a big believer that if you find a bunch that you love, GET them. because when will you have the opportunity again?

I have three new pairs of shoes too.....from Canada....sigh. Maybe I should post?

Dana said...

LOVE the shoes. All of them. And I love that you blush when you look at them. That's way too cute.

eatme_delicious said...

The middle ones are my favourite!

Nomadic Chick said...

What a find!! I absolutely agree on the green & brown ones. I always wear those colours.

Back in my ultra, ultra materialistic days I only bought Italian shoes. They really do make the best ones.