Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kate and Oli Giveaway

Last week I received a message through my Etsy shop from a blogger who wanted to feature my shop on her blog. She's posting today so I thought I would post the link here so you guys can check it out.

She was wondering if I would be interested in doing a giveaway so I made a bag just for her blog. I had some extra fabric from another project so it was no big deal - I think it ties in nicely with her blog! Here is the bag I'm giving away.
*

Head over to her blog if you want to get in on some free stuff from Jabba. Wouldn't it be funny if I ended up sending it to one of you?


*The giveaway closes on February 3rd.

5 comments:

Dana said...

That was a great interview! Hopefully you'll get lots of new blog followers and etsy exposure from it. (Thanks for the shout out to my blog, too!)

I'll have to enter the contest tonight after work. That bag is so mine! :)

Robyn said...

Wow, my blog is on your list of faves!?! You are TOO kind. And I love you right back! Love it when a new post comes along :-) Congrats on the great PR. Hope you see a big bump in sales!

rawbean said...

Yes SUCH A GREAT INTERVIEW and your bags looks so fabulous (because they are!) I can't wait to see who gets your bag!!

Congrats for being awesome!

Jabba said...

Dana - I personally think it would be hilarious if someone I know won! It would be a great reason to finally get together! Ha! Ha!

Robyn - Are you kidding? Your blog is fantastic!

Rawbean - Awh! Thanks little buddy! I can't WAIT to do this all again when she features your shop.

Invisible G. said...

Wow! This is so impressive. You really are talented, and totally deserve these accolades. I left a gushing comment on the feature.