2. This t-shirt.
3. A reminder note from Brad to make an appointment with a massage therapist. The thing is - it's taped to the inside of the fridge.
4. When Ziggy curls in his front paws - it's just too much.
5. Prawn Santa.2008 has been an insane year - I opened the year by having surgery, we got engaged, then we got married. After that (5 days after that) I ripped my soul out by leaving Vancouver and we moved to Victoria. I lost my job and started this blog. So I thought it appropriate that we head to The Christmas Village for a tree ornament to mark this crazy year.
What better way to sum it all up than with Prawn Santa?! (Please note his fishing-line-antennae and sparkly Santa suit.)
6. This kid.
What are some things you can't handle?
(My visit to Vancouver on the weekend was so good. It was great to see Rawbean as always, great to be back in the hustle-bustle of the city streets (thanks for driving!) and visit some of my old haunts. It was also really great only paying $8.70 to get on the ferry!)
3 comments:
i'll admit it...cute babies. my mother runs a home daycare and she recently got two new babies that are super-cute. I spent my first afternoon back playing with them. :P
How did I miss this post? It's awesome, and I'm not just saying that because there is a drawing from me in there.
Holy shit prawn santa is awesome!
Awh, what a cute post. Dude, it's been a week, are you going to post soon?
Post a Comment