There is something wrong with the universe this week. I've been getting hit with bombs everywhere I turn.
It started with site meetings and trips to city hall that went no where. More problems on site than solutions, upset clients, looming deadlines with no help on two projects, uncooperative workmates and it all culminated today.
This afternoon I realized that I made a huge mistake on a set of drawings. I specified a quartz product that is the wrong colour. And you might think "Well, how bad can it be really?"
Um, yeah...
It was supposed to be a sparkly white...the quartz installed is dark grey.
Seriously?
And I have one more day to go.
2 comments:
I hope that somehow you ended up having the best Friday ever to cap off your crappy week. And that the weekend is fabulous! And next week's better too!
Ack! What did you ever do to deserve that??
I know I'm late on the comment thread here, but I hope this week went a whole lot better for you.
Post a Comment