At all.
The last time I was into a video games was Super Mario Brothers when Nintendo first came out. Before that we had Intellivision.....


...yeah, that was a long time ago. I loved games like Burger Time - a little chef that made giant hamburgers and was chased by fried eggs and sausages. The more mental, the better.

5 comments:
Try it on mute. I found the music bothered me after awhile so now, unless I'm feeling particularly vicious, I play silently. I've got it on my phone and the hours I wasted/been entertained have easily given me my money's worth.
The Angry Birds Addiction Support Group meets Tuesdays and Thursdays... :-)
Thanks for popping by today - good to hear from you!
Hehe, I love the drawing of you playing Angry Birds. And I love the photo of Ziggy watching you.
I love Angry Birds too, but I'm not at the peak of my addiction anymore. At the peak, I once actually missed my subway stop because I was too engrossed in the game.
Check out this funny cartoon:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/angry_birds
wait wait WAIT. you can get this on your computer?? I thought it was just an app game (like for iphones)??? this is no good. I'm obsessed with that game. I steal my friend's ipod touch all the time just to play!
Citric - But the sound is almost the best part of the game!!! Somehow satisfying after a hard day at work...find a level with lots of glass and smash....
Christielli - Seriously? Why do I not know that blog? Hilarious.
Claire - I KNOW. I don't have an iphone or an ipad - so I searched and voila! Woo hoo! Compy version.
It's obviously been a while since I've stopped by but I LOVE that you did a post in angry birds! The look on your face the first time you played was too much!
Post a Comment