The first thing I did was call Brad because I knew he would appreciate it. (If you don't know, he loves maps - LOVES. He draws maps for a living too.) That pillow on the bottom row caught his eye so we browsed the shop together over the phone and found a Vancouver Island pillow.It was like the opera, we had to get it!
5 comments:
I love it! Awesome.
I like maps too. When I went to Ireland years ago, I came across an antique map of Ireland and it hangs on my wall. It would be cooler in pillow form though. :)
That is the greatest thing ever!! I love maps, too, but they're even greater in pillow format! Who knew?
PS: Which store was the pillow from? Can't tell from the pic.
Here is the link to the shop, somehow this didn't make it into my post:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mybeardedpigeon
Love it!!!
Post a Comment