After working 13 days straight (more to come on that, which is why I haven't been posting lately) it's really great to have something to look forward to.
We're staying at Sandals. I just hope we don't run into this couple. (Click on the image - do it.)
5 comments:
YAYAYAYAY!!!!
Hahahaha. That picture is hilarious! Someone should tell them to replace 80s couple with at least a 90s edition.
Hope you have a great time!
I second Christielli's comment. Hahahahahahaha!!!
So jealous, btw. Even if you do run into that couple.
We stayed at the Royal Hicacos about 5 years ago!...that's us in the photo. We really enjoyed it, but another couple who went about 2 years ago said it was a little run down...not sure what her standards are though. We did a day trip to Havana, and a catamaran cruise. The cruise lead to consuming so much alcohol that we missed the bus back to the hotel. We walked back singing John Denver's take me home country roads.
Haha Nayway is on! Okay I'm commenting for a second time because I just realized how lame my first comment was. I WAS REALLY tired yesterday and still am today actually.
That guy is really weird. Very 80's
Post a Comment