Friday, October 2, 2009

Jabba's Going Back to Work

WOO! HOO!!

After 9 months I'm finally heading back to work. This morning I got a sweet job offer from a company I'm convinced is the perfect match for me. They are paying me well, and are really excited for me to start, which is another great sign. I even know what my first project is.

Because I'm uncomfortable doing a post without a photo, here is my old desk in Vancouver.


So, I start the day after we return from VIFF. I can't wait to get back into Revit, drawings, finishes and meet my new work mates!

3 comments:

Dana said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Invisible G. said...

Awesomeness!! Congrats again sweetie! It's wonderful how all the elements came together. :)

rawbean said...

Hooray! So excited for you!! You so deserve this! I think it's going to be great and can't wait to hear about when you "jen" your first co-worker.