Brad went out of town this weekend. I always manage to do the same things when he isn't around. Like right now I'm watching The Changeling and getting some serious heebies. This is probably a bad idea.*
I was planning on filling part of the weekend working. Gotta love these flex hours. I worked until 1am last night, then on and off today. I actually got a lot done!
The coolest thing - I can watch movies while I work. That is something I have never done.
I watched a few episodes of Star Trek and Columbo while I was working this morning. I found that Columbo was especially conducive to creating a glazing schedule.
I'm watching The Changeling right now - one of my favourite movies. It's so creepy,**
probably not a good idea to watch this one while I try to get work done.
I should draw a haunted house in Revit. Maybe I should model the house in The Changeling!
Nah, I'd get too scared.
*The scene with the camera going through the house and up the stairs just happened. That's it. My night is over.
** The scariest scene in the movie just happened. Why do I watch this at night, when Brad isn't here?!
2 comments:
I remember years ago watching a creepy movie when my roommates were alone and wondering why.
Watching movies at work... I only get to do that when they are educational, haha
I can't watch scary movies, period. They're just too much for this crazy sensitive spirit. :/ But watching movies at work? THAT would be fun!
Post a Comment