Monday, April 6, 2015

Glove and Boots

I don't think comedy, as Hollywood defines it is funny. People don't believe me when I say this. I usually get lists of "fantastic actors", movies I should watch, people have even forced me to watch YouTube clips of Hollywood movies.

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.

For some reason it's unacceptable that I don't like Ben Stiller, The Office or The 40 Year Old Virgin. Do you know how alienating this is?!


It's so rare that something makes me laugh really hard.

Well, finally it's my turn.


Glove and Boots is a YouTube channel that seems to be made for me. I've probably watched some of their videos close to twenty times and I still laugh. Some of the them make me laugh so hard, I almost cry.

There are gorillas.

Johnny T is too good to be true.  Mario - the guy "whose face don't make no sense" - is my favourite of all.


The guys that put this together have a special place in my heart. When I'm feeling down I know where to go.

The next time I show this to someone who doesn't think it's funny, I won't care. I've put up with crap recommendations long enough.

3 comments:

Christielli said...

Glove and Boots are cute and funny. I agree.

Did you watch that Thug Life cat video that I sent you? Now that's funny!

Claire said...

Fun channel! I watch a lot of cat videos, because that's funny to me.

rawbean said...

I hadn't seen the teleportation one! Hilarious!!! Meh!