I've been looking for the perfect blazer for a while now. I finally found it on the weekend.
It had to be more casual than professional (check), not too complicated with seams, fabric and fancy buttons (check) and most of all it had to have pretty fabric that shows when you roll the arms up. (Check!)
Here is my new favourite outfit:
Blazer. Funky t-shirt. Skinny jeans. Chucks. If I had my way, I'd dress like this every day but I only have one cool t-shirt so far.
Have you seen the documentary about the Helvetica font? It's really worth watching.
I saw a great video the other day about how Comic Sans is the worst font of all time. During the video he flashed this image:
He only showed it for about 10 seconds, but I went a little mental. Standing up, pointing madly at the screen and yelling "I must have that t-shirt!"
So I found it and bought it in black. I can't wait to wear it. It's so simple, not a lot of people will understand it. It's the perfect t-shirt!

3 comments:
That's awesome! I hate the comic sans font - the worst! So early internet....when animated gifs were popular.
Yes! Blazer + tshirt + jeans + chucks = amazing!
I love the purple stars tee in your pic. I recently bought one with constellations on it and wear it all of the time!
Bahaha comic sans!
I love the constellation t-shirt! Looks like a Smoking Lily gem. :) Comic Sans really is the worst font ever. I can't believe somebody made a video about it, though!
Post a Comment