Rawbean and I both applied to it and we both got in!We'll be there on Saturday November 27th.
The first thing for me to do was to order new fabric and finally get some business cards. Everything was shipped super quick which was perfect. Here is the fabric I ordered before I cut into it. Don't you love seeing piles of fabric before you cut into them?? (Again sorry about the crappy photos, but you get the idea...)
So I'm going to have 8 market bags (the big ones), about 15 or so Buttercup Bags and a whole bunch (20? 25?) coffee cozies to sell. I've been sewing like crazy and have a bit of a pile now. Here are the market bags including the one on the far right which is in my shop right now. I have three more to make.
Here are the Buttercup Bags. I'm going to make about 5 or 6 more.
The other thing I'm going to sell are coffee cup cozies. Super simple, no snaps or buttons - just the sleeve that will slip around any size coffee cup. I have 6 of them started but they sew up really quickly so I'm not too worried about it.
Rawbean and I were hoping that we would get to have our tables next to each other because as if that wouldn't be a total blast! So today I called the organizers to ask if this was possible.Turns out they already planned to have us side by side.
As. If.
5 comments:
ha ha, that's awesome! As if you wouldn't be side-by-side.
Good luck with all the craft making.
Yay for side by side!! WOW you are kicking ass. I need to get a move on....
Love the butterflies...wink wink
Yay! Congratulations!! I know your treasures will sell excellently.
Yay! Congrats to you both! You'll have such fun! I wish that I could visit both of your tables. :)
I love the buttercup bag with the butterflies. So pretty.
Post a Comment