I started off well enough, up early and at work to put in overtime to meet a crazy deadline tomorrow. Then I realized something wasn't working right in our Revit model. It took me an hour to figure out what the hell was wrong.
Then the power went out. Instantaneously!! I didn't even get to hear the somehow satisfying 'winding down sound' of mechanical equipment you normally don't even notice around you all day. All of a sudden nothing was running.
After that my computer crashed. My computer never crashes. Oh and I was getting error messages like this:

Ummm....really??
Then....unexpected fire drill. No seriously. Complete with evacuation and fire trucks blasting over the bridge with sirens. And, of course after all that I didn't even catch a glimpse of a single fireman.
4 comments:
That is the most bizarre error message I have EVER seen. Seriously, what the hell??
We are upgrading to Revit 2010 and also AutoCad 2011. I hate the new style. I can't find ANYTHING.
Crazy day you had there little buddy.
Your last sentence made me laugh out loud!
Sounds like the bad things in your day occurred in way more than threes. Here's to hoping your next few days are 1 000 000 times better. :)
Oh, and as for your question about what grades I teach, I'm a high school science teacher, so I teach grades 9 through 12!
Ach. Days like that are the worst. And no firemen spottings, either-- what gives?!
I hope today goes better for you, and just think- tomorrow is a stat holiday! :)
Oh pesky computers, so temperamental. I hope its working ok for you now.
Enjoy your Canada Day!
Post a Comment