Today our whole office gathered together for a big announcement. We were all drinking wine and sitting in the board room together. I chose my seat carefully near the back because of the camera. So, we teleconferenced into the Vancouver and Kelowna offices like before, but this time everyone in all three offices was watching.
So they make a great announcement about a project! Suddenly the guy sitting next to me started to talk about it. Then my boss picked up a remote control and made the camera zoom in on him while he was talking - but I was sitting right next to him.
So the camera is totally zoomed in on the two of us. Me in the background looking like an extreme dork and the guy talking.This time I KNOW the ENTIRE company was watching. Seriously, this kind of crap could only happen to me.
3 comments:
Haha, even better than the first time! :)
Hilarious!! What the hell? That is too much.
Hahaha.. I wonder, which boss was it?
Post a Comment