It was then that I realized, "What am I doing?! It's not as though they are going to TEST me on this stuff!" I likely won't even have to calculate unprotected openings, determine the construction type used on a project or calculate grade.
So I jumped out of bed and ate lunch while watching the last episode of The IT Crowd. Now I realize I only have less than a day and a half left of my "freedom" before I go back to work.
What to do?! Start my next knitting project? Jump back into bed with a big mug of coffee and my book? Sew something? I already spent too much time this morning on Google Street View in Vancouver. So, I glanced around the room and remembered my roots: Jane Austen. Man there is nothing better than curling up with some tea and a long Jane Austen story, whether it's a well-done movie or a book.
I have Sense and Sensibility that I have only watched part of. So I'm going to make a gigantic bowl of popcorn and drink tons of tea and watch the rest. Only 11 or so more hours left.....what would you fill your last hours with?
2 comments:
Jane Austen soulmates, girl. I'd totally pick her in my last hours.
1. COFFEE!
2. Knitting.
3. Guilty pleasure 80s movie (preferably one with a dance off).
Thanks for the hotel suggestions, btw-- we have made an online reservation so all should be well! :)
Post a Comment