
So, I thought I'd get this post in before the "Omicron West" office disappears. Awh! Yes, it's sad but true and I feel it coming - the big Lay Off.
This is where I spend my weekdays. I would like to point out a few things about this photo:
- Do you see the state of my "office chair"? Yes, this is Brad's chair. It's the only thing in the house that I allow and sometimes encourage Ziggy to scratch on. It's surprisingly more comfortable than it looks. But 8 hours a day, 5 days a week? Yeah....
- That's me sitting in the chair.
- Two computers - the monitor on the left is for work ONLY. The one on the right is our personal computer which is on whenever I'm working. I would DIE without MSN and Itunes. (Strangely for now: in that order.)
- Tuffy (a great Christmas gift from Rawbean) is always present, and always staring. See if you can find him
- I actually listen to CBC Radio a lot. You can learn tons of interesting things - everything from current news to local musicians and just hearing interesting ideas and insights. Yesterday they did a story about how to blog and had points about how to improve you blog. I made a list.
- Working from home is over rated and actually kind of sucks. Refer to my earlier post, I would put one of those fancy links, but I don't know how yet. Where is Brad when I need him?
Wax museum here we come! Torture chamber.....and tons of laughs and mentalness I'm sure.
4 comments:
YAY! I can't wait to get out there! Oh and it took me forever to find tuffy.
Haha, love the picture of the museum. You gals will have so much fun! You gotta take Rawbean to Flavor, where we scored huge.
Awe have fun!! I'm off to Jasper soon i'll take lots of pics of Mooses' is that plural...hmmmm
Hope that the playlist lives up to Rawbean's standards. I heard she can be a hard ass. hahaha
Post a Comment