Friday, May 8, 2015

New PC Buddy

The day after this post, I bought my new laptop.

We went into a local computer store and the minute we walked in I knew we were in the right place. There were wires, packages, random computer parts all over. A guy crawled out of a back room and asked us if we needed help.

He was perfect - graphic tee, grubby jeans, nerdy personality and super knowledgeable about PCs!!

I almost started crying with relief.

We showed him a link to the computer I wanted, and I bought it off him right then. I had it by the end of the week.

The great unveiling
 
Such a great experience!! Buying local, I'm totally satisfied and they offer lots of support. Plus - real humans!!

Next was the big install.


I drank gin as AutoCAD and Revit installed.


My little office is all set up and ready to go. I bought a mouse last night. There were so many choices?! Mine looks like a spaceship.

Last night I said to Brad "What's the next thing on the list of stuff for my company?"

He didn't hesitate: "Get a job?!"

Point taken.

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Glad that PC shopping went so smoothly!

Can't wait 'til you have your first job!