Well, things have been busy and I have tons of crap to tell you guys about - good books, an awesome Christmas present and sweet crafting stories. I'm just putting this out there so you won't forget me.
For now I'll leave you with a really quick toque I whipped up for my nephew. Maybe a larger size is in order for some of the men in my life.
Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Very cute!
Welcome back - you've definitely baited the hook with intrigue...
Place holder post-- love it! I'll need to do one of those myself. :)
Can't wait to read all about everything. We have a week in Van starting tomorrow, so hopefully there will be some laptop time in between art things. Happy new year!
Happy new year! The placeholder post is often needed by me too. Love the toque - the colours are great!
Oh, what a cute hat! Okay, today I PROMISE to write you an update letter. I think I promised this 5 months ago, but it's coming. I finally have an entire weekend to myself! XO Miss you!
Post a Comment