Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Earring Weirdness

Something really weird/cool happened over Christmas, but first some history:

In 2010 my Mom gave me a pair of earrings for my birthday from one of my favourite Etsy shops. You can see them in this photo I took of all my birthday gifts together. I have three pair of earrings from this shop, and I bought my Mom a necklace last year. We love it.

About a week before Christmas, I lost one of the earrings. I only noticed it was gone just before I went to bed. That day I had been all over the place - at work, on site, out for lunch. It could have been anywhere, there was no point even looking for it.

Sigh.

Over a week later my mom was out here for Christmas. One day her and I went out for breakfast. We drove back to my place and parked underground. She opened her car door and I saw her lean over to pick something up -

I totally knew what it was and it FREAKED me out.

She found my earring!

Isn't that crazy? To think that my mom of all people would find it! It blew my mind.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Am I the only person who can hear the Twilight Zone theme song right now? ;) That's pretty amazing, and great that you have your earring back too!

Christielli said...

That's a crazy story! But, I'm happy that you got your earring back!