Monday, January 9, 2012

Car Pillow!


Awwwhhh! Can you handle it? A car pillow!

I made it for my nephew. Here is the pattern.

While making it I was reminded of the fact that I will never sew another project that I have to stuff. I can do 2D things like bags, pants or napkins. The moment I am creating something with a third dimension - it's just not happening for me.

The end of my little pillow is pretty gimped, and there was a LOT of swearing when I was Frankenstein-hand-stitching at the end.
Oh well - he likes it!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Who WOULDN'T like that pillow? Stuffing frustrations or not-- it turned out wonderfully!

Christielli said...

Love it! You've been so crafty lately!

rawbean said...

Great job!!! So cute. Yea stuffing stuff sucks!

eatme_delicious said...

So cute!!

cathyj said...

still loves it and drives it all over the furniture!