Remember The Perseids? That was only 3 months ago, and I was elated to have the laptop. It's such a huge leap in technology since my old star chart...the one with the Bailey's spilled all over the case....although I'm always going to take it with me for stargazing. But now I have this:
A few days ago I noticed that there was going to be a lunar eclilpse this morning. We woke up at 6:00am and saw part of it. SO cool! Here is a photo from our balcony before the moon disappeared behind the clouds.After sleeping until 10:30, we left the house around one in the afternoon. When we got downtown, we lined up to get in the parkade. It was one car out, one car in. Wow.
But now we are done our Christmas shopping! We even got all the rum, Bailey's and other liquors we wanted. Now the trick is not to drink it all in the next two weeks.
4 comments:
Jealous that you're done all your christmas shopping! Does this mean no shopping tomorrow on your visit? There's a big craft show downtown.....
See you soon little buddy!
I love how you're such an astronomer! The lunar eclipse picture is so cool.
Congrats on finishing your Christmas shopping. Good luck staying out of the liquor!
That's cool that you and rawbean will be hanging out today. Hope you have fun!
Pretty photo! I've heard about that iPad app before, sounds really neat. Yaey for being done Christmas shopping!! I just sent out my Christmas cards last night, feels so good to have that done.
Haha-- good luck on not downing multiple bottles of hard liquor before Christmas! :)
That star app is pretty wicked. I had no idea there was a lunar eclipse this past weekend!
Post a Comment