If you have been reading my little blog for a while, you know that I'm not the greatest baker. Remember the cookies that looked like bums? Or the other cookies that ended up with me digging through the garbage? This is not one of those memories.
So, cookies are obviously my arch nemesis but one thing I can do is make a mean loaf of bread. This recipe - so right up my alley.
I thought for sure we would polish the whole thing off but we didn't.
There are still a few hours until bed time.
4 comments:
Oh yum, that looks AMAZING. Congratulations on the baking success.
This makes me realize I seriously haven't baked anything in years. Pretty sad.
Oh that looks awesome!!! Mmmmm.
We need to plan a phone call, visit, something. I'm going through Jabba withdrawal.
Hey most people are scared of making bread so good for you for mastering bread instead of cookies!! :) This cinnamon bread looks amaaaaaaazing. I've been wanting to try making it for a while..
That looks AMAZING! Makes me want to kick my sugar tooth into high gear. :)
Post a Comment