Friday, September 30, 2011

Random

Wow, I've got nothin' lately.

This tells me it's time for a random post!


I have a cell phone. It's the first one I ever owned. Yes, the same one.


Brad is on his second cell phone.....yeah - it's older than mine.

We have a corporate plan at work. I can get an iPhone for free!

**If I sign up for three years. **

I'm not sure what to do. It would be nice to have an iPhone - all those times I've been lost and needed a map. Those times I need a phone number....want to check the ferry schedules. You get it.

If the plan was with Telus, it would be a no-brainer - I'd do it. But it's Rogers.

Financially? It's $50/month more than we pay now for cell phones/land lines if we both get one. I'm leaning towards it.

What do you think?


When we were in Italy I saw a bunch of girls wearing black dresses with brown belts. So cute. I bought a brown belt (and a green one) when we were there and bought this dress a few weeks ago. I wish I had bought five more belts!


I've discovered a new favourite blog. Joy the Baker.

So I find myself in a baking mood. I made this last weekend - Blackberry Peach Shortbread Bars.

We went blackerry picking with a friend last weekend. I have lots of frozen blackberries now. Don't you love how they look then they are frozen?

I'm planning to tackle something from the Joy the Baker blog this weekend. Something bread-y. Don't worry, if I screw up it'll be on here right away.

5 comments:

Christielli said...

1) I have an iPhone and I love it! I haven't had a landline in years, so I don't feel like I'm paying too much. It's worth every penny when you are out and lost. Trust me, once you get one, you will be hooked and will wonder how you lived without one.

2) I love the dress and the green belt. It seems to match your shoes!

3) Yum with the baking. It looks delish! Good luck on your baking this weekend.

Christielli said...

p.s. I also like that Ziggy got himself in the picture.

rawbean said...

You need to get an iphone. You will laugh at yourself later that you ever question it!

Dana said...

Did you end up getting the phone? I'm curious to see how you like it!

PS: That dress and belt combo is to die for.

Jabba said...

I don't have the phone yet. I know, I know...I'm putting this out to the universe and waiting for an answer.
Thanks for comments on the dress! Now I have to wait until next summer to wear it!