Today I'm doing laundry so lots of my new clothes are now off limits for the week. Here is our pile of crap so far.....minus Ziggy- aawwwhhh!!!
...and minus the dress and suit we are taking for the opera. Looks like we might have to put this in the overhead bin (shudder) but I'm hoping to sweet talk one of the flight attendants to put it somewhere safer.Not much else to do now other than keep our eye on this Air Canada strike. We talked to the people at Flight Centre and they are super confident that it won't be too big a big deal for us. We are a little relieved but not nearly naive enough to think we won't be affected at all.
I've got my ereader and ipod mostly figured out. I have a library audiobook to listen to on my ipod (Becoming Jane Eyre by Sheila Kohler), lots of podcasts (Age of Persuasion, Canada Reads and a few Quirks and Quarks) a library book to keep me occupied until we leave on Thursday (The Everafter) and three books for the trip. 'Room' is top on my reading list - thanks Christielli!
Oh and here is a photo of the dress I bought off Etsy...not the greatest photo, but you get the idea. I LOVE this dress, too bad it's freezing cold and I was dying to get back inside into a warm sweater and blanket. Yes, this is June.
Bring on the Italian weather!
4 comments:
Looks like you have a lot of fun stuff to keep you occupied on your trip there. Hope you enjoy Room!
I love the dress.
It's gotten chilly here too. The weather's been weird.
Happy packing! Be extra careful that Ziggy doesn't stow away!
Love the dress!! So cute.
Also, I'm so impress with how prepared you are. I would not be that prepared at all. I never plan trips well. Good work and lets continue the count down!
K, love the shoes with the dress, are those new? Good luck on packing. Guess I got it easy, if it doesn't fit I give it to someone else. Hells yeah on the countdown!
I love that dress!! And way to be organized with your packing this time around-- I'm a last minute packer for sure. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Flight Centre is right and that your trip won't be disrupted even though the workers went on strike. Bring on Italy!!!
Post a Comment