Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweaters

There are some big sales going on so my buddy D. and I went out shopping today. Well, I knew I was in trouble when we walked into Jacob and everything was 50% off.

They have the best sweaters. I have three of the long ones with pockets in the front - I would wear them every day if I could. I have a few of the shorter cardigans too.

I actually needed more shirts to go underneath these sweaters....and I bought two t-shirts ($9 each) and one button up shirt.....but I ended up buying 8 more sweaters. Can you handle the stripey ones?!


The most intense moment of insanity was when I was next in line to pay and I noticed how cute the peach sweater was in the poster above the till. It happened to be on a table right behind me. I thought to myself "If the one on top is in my size I'm going to buy it." It was and I snatched it up. D. couldn't believe it.

5 comments:

Christielli said...

Wow, that array of sweaters that you bought looks so lovely! Good job taking advantage of the sale. Sweaters are something that never go out of style so it's a good investment.

rawbean said...

Oh I love good sales. Banana Republic had the best sale after Christmas and I went to town - 50% off and then another 50% off at the till!

But I have some bad news for you - I have heard that Jacob is going out of business which probably explains the epic sale you just experienced.

Dana said...

^^ Going out of business?!! NOOOOOO!!! Jacob has some truly classy clothes, so I guess I'll have to scoot over to that 50% off sale while they still have classy clothes left!

Don't be surprised if I end up with exactly the same sweater wardrobe as you, Jabba. We'll have to e-mail each other to match our outfits! :)

Jabba said...

Yes, don't say that! I seriously don't know what I would wear if Jacob went out of business!

Dana said...

Just so you know, I asked a clerk at Jacob point blank if they were going out of business. She responded with a carefully-crafted blurb (no doubt supplied to her by Jacob HQ) about needing to clear out all existing inventory because they're expecting a huge new shipment in for spring. We'll see how it all pans out...