It was so refreshing to go see a concert put on by a gentleman who wears a suit and fedora to put on a show. He is such a class act - and his music - seriously. I can't even explain how amazing the show was.
I cried all the way through Bird on a Wire because it was so beautiful. I was amazed at the raw emotion he still puts into these songs - even after all these years.
The musicians he had on stage with him were ridiculously amazing as well. Dino Soldo played instruments I've never even seen before - and he did it with such passion - everyone was on their feet.
At one point, I looked around at the crowd and not one person was up moving around the aisles, walking out to the bathroom or anything. Everyone was transfixed - it was one of the best concerts I've ever attended.

3 comments:
Sounds like a great show, glad you enjoyed it.
Oh wow, sounds amazing. Glad that you got to go to an awesome show by an absolute legend!
He's a class act, for sure. Glad you enjoyed the show!
PS: How was the craft fair??
Post a Comment