Holy CRAP was it WAY off!! Don't misunderstand me - I would never put a lot of trust in a tool like this, but it seriously couldn't have been more wrong. Here is what it told me:
An Organizer?! AS IF! I am seriously one of the most unorganized people I know. Practical? Precise? HA!!Here are a few of the careers they suggest for me:
Accountant, IRS Agent, Banker and Statistician!!
(Robin, I can hear you laughing from here.)
3 comments:
okay I took the quiz like three of four times and it never gave me my results. Just started over. Do you think I confused it? What....you can't pick green once as your fave and then again as your least?? hehe
Personality inventories are the scourge of the earth. I hate them with the passion of a thousand fiery suns!!
But for some reason I can't fully explain, I love me a good horoscope. Go figure.
You would make a great IRS agent. Never making enough time to audit anybody!
Post a Comment