*tinkle*
*tinkle* *tink*
*tinktink*
*tinkletinkle*
Suddenly I jolt awake, and realize I know that sound!!
I sit up in bed and this is what I see on the floor of my bedroom:
Our Bad Room Mate has jumped to a high spot in our kitchen, grabbed my pincushion and dragged it all the way into the bedroom where he is now sitting happily pulling all the pins out and spitting them all over the floor.We leap out of bed, yell at him as he cowers off and spend the rest of the time until the alarms goes off searching for pins. We even found one in his water bowl.
5 comments:
hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA
Oh bad room mate.
Let's not even mention that BRM could have been seriously injured by swallowing a pin.
Yesterday morning (5 am) I couldn't sleep so I turned on the light to read until I was sleepy again. Closing my eyes for ONE MINUTE there was an insanely loud crash. Rocious had knocked down the lamp I usually put on the ground when I turn it off because she is SO naughty. This time she broke the light bulb.
Cleaning up glass chards at 5:30 am...awesome.
I think both your cats came from the same litter, the one marked "mental, but loveable."
Last night I had a nightmare and woke up areound 2:30. So not cool.
Awhhh Ziggy! He's just so hilarious hey? Did you yell at him "this is going on the blog!"
My cat does the same thing! I'm always terrified that she'll swallow them whole. Adoring the illustration!
Claire - I hear you, once again. The minutes you're distracted, or almost asleep they're bad.
IG - If he wasn't mental, he would have no place in my life.
Rawbean - I totally yelled after we climbed back into bed "I'm so blogging about this." How'd you know?!
Robyn - Ohmigod so good to know Ziggy isn't the only one. But why? WHY? WHY DO THEY DO IT?!
Post a Comment